Power supply:1*CR2302 battery
Remote working voltage:3V
Standby power consumption:20uA
Size:110*50*11mm Tips(check user manual):
1, To dim all dual white lights at once or change the color temperature, first press ' Master ON' . To do this with individual lights, first press' zone ON' . Secondly , set the adjustment for color temperature or brightness.
2, To turn on the night light mode of a single (dual white) light, press and hold the “zone OFF”from one of the 4 zones. To turn on all the lights in night light mode, press and hold “Master OFF”. The lights now consume only 0.4 Watts.
3, For remote control B (check the user instruction), the default mode is to adjust the brightness, rotating the wheel from left to right, brightness up , from right to left, brightness down. Switching to adjusting the color temperature by pressing the middle button once, left to right,cooler, right to left, warmer Linking new lights to the remote controls:
1. Choose which zone you want to assign the light (1 to 4)
2. Switch off the main power supply of the light in the selected zone with the main switch or pull the plug from the socket.
3. Now switch on the light again and within 3 seconds shortly press one of the “zone on” buttons one time on the remote control.
4.When this link operation is successful, the light slowly blinks 3 times on and off. Unlinking the lights
1. check via the remote control to see which zone (1 to 4) is already linked to a light.
2. Switch off the main power supply of the light with the main switch or pull the plug from the socket.
3 Now switch on the light again and within 3 seconds press 5 times quickly and shortly on one of the “zone on” buttons which you want to link.
4. When this unlink operation is successful, the light quickly blinks 6 times on and off. Grouping of several lights:
You can add an endless numbers of lights to a zone on the 4 channel remote by linking the lights to different zones. This way you are completely flexible in creating different group combinations.Package included:
1*2.4GHz 4 zone RF remote control