- Plug: EU Plug, US Plug
- Color: Purple
- Size: Approx. 18 x 14cm/ 7.09 x 5.51"
- Machine Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Voltage: 100V-110V, 220V-240V
- Frequency: 50-60HZ
- Power: 100W
- Function: Removing Unwanted Hairs in Armpit, Arm, Legs and Other Body Parts
â— Aluminium foil bowl is good to blend the melt wax beans.
â— No need wax paper, no side effect, safe and assured to use.
â— Can be used to remove hair on arms, legs, armpit, privates etc.
â— Suitable for all types of waxes: Hard waxing, strip waxing, paraffin waxing.
â— Heat assistant material to prevent overheat causing unnecessary accident.
â— Fast wax meltdown, the wax liquid is mild and excellent for strong & fine hairs.
â— Comes with wax bean, which can not only remove hair, but also moisturize and nourish skin.
â— It can promote blood circulation in the hands and feet and strengthen the metabolism of the skin.
â— Temperature regular control enables you to adjust the temperature at will according to your need.
â— Includes 12pcs spatulas for a disposal use, so as to prevent cross infection and reduce the spread of disease.
â— Remove dead cells from aging, improve rough skin and dryness, moisturize the skin, relieve fatigue, and calm and reduce inflammation.
How To Use:
1.Put the heater on a flat desktop, open the cap, pour the wax beans into the wax container.
2.Connect to power supplies and turn on the power switch, the red indicator will light on when it starts working.
3.Turn the temperature control knob and set the dial on "Hi" until the wax achieves a liquid consistency, this process lasts about 15 minutes. For faster heating place the lid on the warmer.
4.Once liquid, place the dial in middle place, the temperature will remain constant throughout the day.
5.When the wax is finishes, lift out the can, using the wax-can holder while the warmer is still warm.
6.Turn the warmer off every evening by full turning the dial counter clock wise, cover the warmer with the clear lid to keep the wax dust-free.
7.Using the spatulas to apply the wax onto the body parts needed hair removal, after it cools, tear off the wax quickly against the hair growth direction.
8.Clean your skin and moisturize it.
- When heating hair removal wax can not add water
- Please DO NOT test the temperature of the wax with your finger but use the tools, heated wax can be extremely hot, and may cause burns!
- Please make sure that the WAX POT is DRY when you put the wax into it; otherwise it will get burned!
- 1 x Wax Pot Heater Machine
- 1 x 100g Wax Bean
- 12 x Spatulas
- 1 x English Manual